1) Discipline means living the life with proper rules and regulations.2) It includes rules, regulations, manners and etiquettes which shape our life.
1) Discipline means living the life with proper rules and regulations.2) It includes rules, regulations, manners and etiquettes which shape our life.Tags: Paper Research PapersArgumentative Essay On Religion In SchoolOnline Phd No DissertationBest Books For Consulting Case StudiesEnglish Essay How To Make Ice CreamWhat Does An Expository Essay Outline Look LikeEssay On Power Sharing In BelgiumEssay MeisterMechanical Problem SolvingCritical Essay Reading Thinking
Discipline At Home - Essay Essay Dream My Green School
10) The role of citizens is also important as their discipline towards work and life makes their country strong and resilient.
You can use these lines in your speeches and extempore in the school competitions.
These lines will also increase your knowledge on discipline.
5) It is also believed that a disciplined life is necessary to be a good citizen of the country.
6) It helps to generates self-confidence and self-control in our life.