4) Knowledge creates patience and self-confidence in a person for doing all the tasks of life.5) By acquiring knowledge, we can bring a drastic change and revolution in the society and country.6) Knowledge is the way to learn something which can be acquired by studying books, research and experience.Tags: Physics Homework HelperScientific Subjects For Research PapersBusiness Finance AssignmentComputer Addiction Research PaperA.P.A Done In Paper Research StyleCritical Analysis Essay On The AwakeningTechnology Research Paper OutlineImplementing A Business PlanEssays By Clive James
4) Knowledge makes a person powerful and a true winner over all the conditions of life.
5) Knowledge is power means that if a person who has knowledge will be able to handle all the situations efficiently.
Knowledge gives different types of ways by which we create so many new things for our use.
But there is a dark side of knowledge also because when knowledge is acquired by a person, instead of doing good for the people and society, s/he tries to make fool and cheat people.
2) The proverb ‘knowledge is power’ was given by “Sir Francis Bacon”.
3) Knowledge is the true companion in all our good and bad times which come in our life.10) A knowledgeable population will try to make their nation great in all terms so that their nation could lead the world.Knowledge gives us wisdom; it gives us the sight through which we become able to differentiate between the good and the bad.6) Illiteracy is considered as darkness whereas knowledge is considered as light which directs us on our path.7) Knowledge is the strongest tool which gives power to people and after this no other power can defeat them.10) Knowledge gives the power to human as how to control the nature and then use to take benefits.We have provided another set of ten lines on knowledge is power.After reding these lines, you will know that what knowledge is power means; who gave this proverb; what knowledge is power tries to signify; how knowledge helps us; knowledge is compared with which thing; what is the use of knowledge.You can add these lines in your essays and paragraph writing in your exam as well as in the school competition.8) A person can get knowledge of anything by constant observation and experimentation.9) Knowledge not only makes a person great, but also it makes a nation a world leader.